I was good to myself. I took time and gave myself grace to recharge a bit. :D So it’s time to review my goals:
My for Goals Week 5
Finish listing items to sell and start clearing out the home to prepare to sell(and yet, I have even more!) Watch The Hobbit (Smaug) with EE (she’s been begging for this) Finish responsibilities letter for EE’s birthday and AA’s birthday (once they have turned 12, each year on our daughter’s birthday,they get a letter giving them more responsibilities and privileges as they move one year closer to adulthood). Spend some one on one time with AA and ask her about her dreams
- Finish the hat I started (I did not get to finish, I didn’t even do one stitch, and that is OK)
Give myself grace to realize I am in a different season in my life and things are hard right now – let the little things go, and hold onto the BIG things (like relationship with God, my husband, and my children.
SO moving on, this month is going to be a BUSY one! So much to do and get done.
Goals for Week 6
- Make another 21 day list to help me get the house ready
- Create daily to do lists to help me stay focused throughout the day
- Set up a date with my hubby (use the free gift certificate we got)
- Each day play a game with the kids (fun time with them but also weeds out the games we don’t like)
- Pick a new book to read
- Organize the podcasts I listen to so I can get through them easier
- Remember to check Feedly to stay on top of my blog reading