How are you guys doing on your goals?? Share your goal link in the comments below! :D
My Goals from Week 2:
Continue implementing the 21 Days planthis has been so helpful! One hour alone time with EE (Mon 1-2) Help hubby prepare for job interviews
- Clothes to resale shop – ugh! I totally forgot to grab these on the way out when I left Friday, but my mind was on a funeral so I have an excuse, right?
Start new read aloud with kidswe are reading through Charles Lamb’s Tales From Shakespeare
Finish reading Say Goodbye to Survival Mode (I’m 63% finished) Take the 99 cent blogging course mentioned on Money Saving Mom Revamp schedule to include new course (mentioned above) Start working out againI got in three workouts this week!
My Goals for Week 3:
- Continue working on the 21 Day Plan to declutter house and prepare the house to sell
- One hour alone time with MM (Mon 1-2)
- Help my husband with his daily to do lists – check them every morning
- Get those clothes to the resale shop this week as well as bags or yarn to resale
- Plan date for Sunday with hubby
- Been wanting one of those ear warmers I saw in the store, but it costs $25!! I found one I can crochet (and make it pretty with flowers too).
- Get back into daily tracking what I am eating with the Two Grand app (it’s free – my name is lvg4him on there, let me know if you join so we can follow one another)
- Choose the next book I am going to read
- Add Say Goodbye To Survival Mode to my Goodreads account
- Keep on blogging and keep on learning one new thing each day about blogging
What about you? What are your weekly goals? Share a link to your weekly goals in the post below! Don’t have weekly goals? Share how you keep on track for the week!